Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sketch challenge at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

This week we have a sketch challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Just grab an old sketch ... any one ... pick your favorite (All sketches are found HERE).

I chose this sketch to work from:



And here is how it turned out.
I'm very happy with this layout.  I love the color scheme.


I used the following two paper piecing files to complete this layout:

In addition to paper piecings, I used the following items:

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join us this week for our sketch challenge.
You can find all the details to the challenge HERE on the Little Scraps of Heaven Design team blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...