Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A few projects to share

Tip Junkie handmade projects




First off, I'll start with my Wednesday Design team project for Little Scraps of Heaven.

With Mother's Day around the corner I only felt it was appropriate to start honoring those that we love and who give so much every day.

I made this Mother's Day card with the bird from Gnome in My Garden set over at LSHD.
The tree branch file is a free file that I picked up HERE.

I really do like the simplicity of this card.  Most of my items are very detailed ... cluttered, in a sense, But I like it that way :)  However, I really liked this too :)



My second project is not a design team project, but something that is hopefully kickstarting me back into listing things on ebay.  If you happen to follow my items that I sell you've probably noticed that you haven't seen anything out there for a few weeks.   Well, last night I had a vision ... an inspiration ... and I stayed up WAY TOO Late in the evening to pull it together.  Oh ... but I am so happy that I did.  I really felt that was what I needed.  Perhaps just that idea in my head to make me motivated to see it on paper.  I don't even think I yawned the whole time creating it :)   This layout is using some of my new FAVORITE papers by Jillibean-soup.  This line is the Chilled Strawberry soup line and I just can't get enough of it  ... I think I may need a few more pieces.  It's one of those papers that I will truly be sad when it's gone.  MUST STOCK UP NOW .. he he

Here is the full two page layout

Close up of the bear with the basket of berries

Precious bear with berry

Peek around bear

Journaling spot for a date

Close up of some embellishments and picket fence

The left page

The right page

Close up of the title and journaling tag peeking out

Final part of the title

The journaling tag

Close up of one of the mats

I used one of the Little Scraps of Heaven bear designs on this layout and just adjusted the positions to suit my needs.  The bear pattern can be found HERE.  I love the rough edged bear!

I hope that you have a great kick start to your weekend!
Take care all.

PS .. Keep an eye out for tomorrows post ... I have challenged the Design team to create something unique.  The Little Scraps of Heaven Facebook Fanpage will have the details tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...