Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Design team challenge at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Happy Monday!
It's challenge day over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
This week the challenge is to create a tag.  It can be any size and use any pattern but you must use a pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs in one way or another.


Head on over to the Design team blog to see all the details on how to enter and what you can win.

Here is the tag that I've created for this weeks challenge.




I really love how this turned out.  Now to decide on how to use it :)

I used the following items to create this tag.
3. I used a stamp from Cats Life Press.  I love all their circular sentiments!
4. I used the March ribbon collection from Really Reasonable Ribbon's ribbon club.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I do hope that you will consider getting in on this challenge!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...