Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fun on the Farm

I'm feeling ready to get the kids out of the house.  Spring break is coming up and I'm hoping to get out and about.  *Fingers crossed* that we have at least one sunny day!!  My kids love animals.  And they are sure to love a day at the farm feeding the animals.  If nothing else, they'll enjoy getting some fresh air and some serious Vitamin D!

In anticipation of a full day of sun, and some time on the farm, I created this layout :

The full layout



Close up of cow

Close up of sheep

Close up of goat

Close up of pig





The animals

A dimensional view

I used a few different patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to complete this layout.
1. Down on the Farm
2. Crazy Cowlicks
3. Little Bo Peep
4. Cute Kids Collection
5. This Little Piggy

This layout is available HERE if you have any interest!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I love this layout. The animals are so cute. I love animals, so this is right up my alley. And the twine is a nice touch ;)

    Would love to have you as a guest designer later this summer!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...