Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love Birds

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share with you my latest layout I created.
It's titled "Love Birds" and I think it would be a fitting layout for Valentines day or any other day of the year!


Here is the full layout

The left page

The right page

Close up of the Blue Birds

The left banner

The right banner

Close up of bird and worms

Some cute butterfly embellishments

Close up of all the details.


The Mat with pull out tag tucked in its pocket

The pull out tag

The mat opens up to reveal places for 5 pictures or additional journaling.

I used the following files from Little Scraps of heaven designs.




Thanks so much for looking!
If you are interested in my items, they are available on ebay HERE.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...