Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, January 9, 2012

Little Scraps of Heaven Sketch Challenge - Week of January 9, 2012

Come on over and join me in the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Sketch Challenge.


The design team has some fabulous examples of what you can do with the sketch that is posted ...and we would LOVE to see what unique things you can do with it too!


Head on over to the Design team blog to get all the details on how to enter, examples and what you can win.


Here is the sketch for the week.


Cute, isn't it?

Well, here is what I did with this sketch.  I really enjoyed getting a personal layout completed with this.  It's a great way to get a kick start on a layout ...



This sweet picture is of my oldest one of his little 'girlfriends'.  They are so cute together and ever since this picture was taken I knew I just HAD to get it on paper.  If you look really close, at the base of the fountain you can see a rainbow.  My picture of the picture does not capture it that great, but it is really an amazing shot that my friend was able to capture with her camera ... a point and shoot no less!  So .. if you don't have a fancy camera, no worries, because with the right lighting you can capture the most amazing of moments too!

For this layout I used a few files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs




I hope you've enjoyed my layout for the sketch, and I do hope you'll give it a try .. what do you have to lose?  A fabulous page for one of your albums?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...