To kick off the new year I'm starting with my first post for Trendy Twine.
I've created this card to capture the essence of winter. I think there is no better way to to that than with the colors blue and white!
I used two separate "Blue" themed colored twine to complete this card
Every snowflake needs some glitter.
The snowflakes were created using a paper piecing pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
A cute stamp from Catslife press
A close up of the ice skates created from a paper piecing pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
To create this card I've used the following items:
2. Paper piecing patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (Lace circle, scallop circle, advent calendar - skates, snowflakes)
3. Patterned cardstock - Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection
4. Solid Cardstock- American Crafts
5. Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Inks
6. Catslife Press rubber stamp
There's a wonderful giveaway today for joining us in our New Year's Day post.
What a CUTE pack! Perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday!
To be eligible for this prize you simply need to do the following:
1. Comment on all the blogs that have published projects for today on the Trendy Twine Blog
2. Follow the Trendy Twine Blog.
3. If you are not already, please become a fan of the TRENDY TWINE Facebook page.
If you are impatient (Like I can be sometimes) and find yourself HAVING to have this cute mini pack .. you can click HERE to buy it now for a limited time for only $8 plus shipping.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy my new journey supporting Trendy Twine. I'd love for you to follow me here, or on my FACEBOOK page.
Have a wonderfully awesome New Year! I plan on it!!!