Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We Three Kings


Today I'd like to share with you a layout I recently completed using the We Three Kings paper piecing pattern set from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs


The full layout

The left page

The right page

Close up of the kings

Mat with pull out tag

Mat with pull out tag

Mat with pull out tag

To complete this layout I used the following items:
1. Paper piecing patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
2. Paper stack by DCWV - The First Noel
3. Twine from the TomKat Studio in Gold Shimmer
4. Colorbox Chalk inks by Clearsnap
4. Cardstock by American Crafts
5. Stickles in Platinum
6. Misc. Gems and Ribbon 


If you have any interest in purchasing this layout please check my ebay listing HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!





2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love the cuts, the rich colors and paper choices, and that donkey peeking out behind the 3 Kings. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your work is amazing. I just found another blog to follow. Wish my mom still lived with me and I could show her this. Love it!
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...