Welcome to All About Boys Blog Hop day 2 of 2! If you have come from Janet's blog you are in the right place. If you were just stopping by my blog today but would like to participate (scroll down and read about the prize if you want some incentive) please head back to Mindy's blog to start! I am so glad you joined us today! Boy themed projects seem harder to come by so that is why we have dedicated TWO whole days to nothing but boys! Hopefully you are able to walk away with some fabulous ideas in mind. We have a lot of very talented people that will be sharing their projects with you and what would a hop be without a little prize at the end.....?
There is a FANTASTIC prize package waiting for you! All you have to do to be eligible is...
1. Leave a comment on every blog BOTH DAYS
2. Become a follower on every blog (if you already are just put that in with your comment)
3. Become a fan of Paper Creations by Mindy on facebook (stop in and say hi too!)
Three easy steps and you're eligible for the prize!
Now .....what will you win.....? (are you ready for this...?)
Scraptastical Kreations $20 gift certificate
Designs on Cloud 9 $20 gift certificate
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs $20 gift certificate
Paper Piecings by Nikki $20 Gift certificate
The Beary Scrap $15 gift certificate
Beary Sweet Designs $20 gift certificate
What a FABULOUS PRIZE!!! I sure could do a LOT of damage with all of these incredible files!!! :)
Now onto my projects for the hop -
If you know me, I have boys. Everything about me is boys. Even the two dogs are boys ... I'm surrounded by them and can't get away :) I must admit that I love it though. Nothing like snuggling with my boys!
Nothing says BOY to me more than Pirates, Cookies, Trains and Smiles ..... for that I'm sharing some of my personal layouts capturing each of these fantastic traits of my little ones.
First, we have PIRATES .... YO HO!
Who could be afraid of this cutie?
What Boy does not like a good homemade cookie? Especially when they get to lick the bowl?????
Now for the TRAINS. This layout is from the year that we first discovered trains. It's been years and my boys have yet to tire of the wonderfully complex world of trains. The more trains around the happier they are. I do not see this fascination ending anytime soon and fully expect it to carry over to adulthood.
And Finally SMILES ... the type of smile that makes you chuckle and your heart melt a little bit.
The kind that you want to capture in a box that you could somehow open every now and then when you need a pick me up.
There are some fabulous project for you to see from Day one of the hop ... If you want to check out Day 1 of the hop CLICK HERE.
Also, In case you get lost - here is the line-up for Day 2
DAY TWO November 13th
1. Mindy Eggen http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
2. Janet Murray Nagai http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
3. Dawn Dorosz Muldowney http://dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com/ **<-- YOU ARE HERE **
4. Janet Smith http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
5. Jamie L http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
6. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
8. Paula http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/
9. Erin Bullock - http://deeplyrootedlife.blogspot.com/
10. Melissa Haereiti-http://timeweavers.wordpress.com
11. Lisa Tehonica Pontious http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
12. Patti Ross http://pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
13. Vicki Wilson http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
14. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
Now hop on over to Janet's Blog to see what she has in store for you!
Thanks for joining me today on this hop. I hope that you enjoy the rest of your journey.
Take care, and stop back by soon!