Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to June!

Welcome to June.  Where the weather is warmer, and the days are longer ... well, at least the weather is warmer somewhere ... just not here.   Here in the Pacific Northwest it is still cool and damp (oh so damp).  I swear it has to get warmer one of these days.  My kids are desperate to play in the water, to go to the park, to do anything besides stay at home.  School is over, so it has to get better!

For me, the cool wet weather has opened some free time to scrap.  Here are some layouts that I have been working on lately.

Don't forget if you're ever interested in my items, just click on the ebay link to the right to see what is available right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...