Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My first Easel Card


I can not believe how much fun I had making this card!  Maybe because it was a change for me .. I'm so used to making scrapbooking pre-made's.   The excitement that I feel for this card is really going to help me with my creative challenge #1 for this year for sure!



Thanks again to the ladies at Split Coast Stampers for the wonderful tutorial on making an easel card!

This card will be entered in the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs sketch#5 challenge.

For this card I used miscellaneous papers from my stash ... sorry I do not know the names of them.

The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley Stamps and the Anchor charm is from Karen Foster Designs



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...