Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Together

I participated in my first challenges ever this month.
This entry was for Little Scraps of Heaven sketch challenge.  There was a sketch provided and one week to complete the entry.  The only requirement (above and beyond the sketch) was to use a Little Scraps of Heaven paper piecing item.   They have some of the cutest designs ever there ... if you haven't already, you should check them out (LittleScrapsOfHeavenDesigns.com).


I did not win the challenge, however this layout was chosen to be a featured layout in their weekly newsletter.  Hooray!   I can not explain how excited I was about this.  I can not remember the last thing that I actually won!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Dawn, I just found your blog so I will be a follower now. love your work.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! What's the link to your blog again? I need to do a write up of OUAS for this blog and would love to include a link to yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...