Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another late evening

So here I am once again, into the wee hours of the evening ... well "wee" to me, but to some I know 11:30pm is not all that late.

Tonight I worked on a challenge that is being held over at http://littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/.  This is a sketch challenge and it is sketch #4.  The only requirement is to use a LSHD paper piecing pattern.  This is easy for anyone to do as the site ALWAYS has a freebie!  Sign up for the newsletter and you get one every week!  Gotta love that!

Anyway, I'm sticking with the Valentine's Day theme for now.  I'm really loving the colors.  I used the new sei "chocolat" papers and added tons of details.

Wish me luck!

Here is a view of the layout.
This is a one page 12x12 layout.

Here you can see a close up of the paper pieced bear.
Adorable, right?

Here is the title
 A heart pull out tag.
This can be used for journaling or for an additional picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...