Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Friday, February 1, 2013

Watch me Grow vertical border

Good morning everyone!
Today I'd like to share with you another vertical border that I've recently completed titled "Watch me Grow".

It's a super cute border, perfect for any page featuring your favorite little boys!

Her is the full border.   It measures 12" x 5".

A close up of the cute giraffe face

The upper part of the border

The title

This border is now available on ebay HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES USED:
~ Paper piecing patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
~ Patterned paper ~ Me & My BIG Ideas ~ baby boy
~ Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk inks
~ Misc. buttons


1 comment:

  1. I visited various sites but the audio quality for audio songs current at this site is actually superb.
    Feel free to visit my web site ... hotmail search

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...