Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, January 28, 2013

Card sketch Challenge

This week we have our first card sketch of the year!

What a great way to bulk up your card stash!  You always need a birthday, get well, anniversary or just an "I miss you" card!

Here is the sketch for the week:

You can find all the details for entering on the Little Scraps of Heaven Design Team Blog HERE.

Now here is the cuteness that I've created this week:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies used on this project:
1. Paper piecing Patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
4. Solid Textured Cardstock ~ American Crafts


I hope that you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to join us in this weeks challenge!

I look forward to seeing your creation!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS... If you are new to Little Scraps of Heaven and want to give the paper piecing a try, there is ALWAYS a free file available on the FB Fanpage or Website!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...