Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween anyone?

I have family in town this week so I have only had some time for some quick projects, however I've had fun with them.

I'm starting to get in the Halloween spirit.  Woke up today to a cooler temperature, which makes me think of Fall colors even more ... perhaps I'll even pull out my Fall decor :)


Here are two cute borders that I made that will fit one 12x12 page.  I really liked how each of these turned out and think they would be an easy addition to any Halloween page.

I've used the following files from Little Scraps of Heaven designs.

(1) Spooking Boots
(2) Brewing up Trouble
(3) The Boo Crew
(4) Pumpkin patch





I hope you enjoyed my designs for the day and I hope you'll stop by again soon!  Take care!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...