Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's day to you!

Today I'd like to share with you a layout I did in celebration of this holiday.
This is one of my all time favorite layouts that I've completed.  Something about the orange and green together I think.  The rainbow is made out of glitter paper and really sparkles, although the picture dod not show it that much.

The full layout

The left page

The right page

Close up of Leprachaun

Close up of mat with pull out tags and charms

Close up of Leprechaun at the end of the rainbow

Two circle mats

A dimensional view

Pull out tag

I used the Happy Leprechaun Pattern set from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to complete this layout.

If you have any interest in this layout, please check out all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...